Unfortunately, this means restricting the number of visitors into school. If you need to speak to any member of staff, please contact the school office or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The school office will mainly be accessible via phone and email only.
Further information for parents may be found in Guidance for full opening of schools and and on Department for Education website . Government have also provided a translated guidance to (Covide-19) for parents and carers.
Quick guide for parents information and chart.
10 WAYS WE ARE PROTECTING OUR PUPILS AND STAFF
1. Minimising contact with those unwell
2. Cleaning hands
3. Ensuring good respiratory hygiene
4. Enhanced cleaning
5. Wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where appropriate
6. Managing confirmed Covid-19 cases in the school community
7. Containing outbreaks
8. Minimising contact and maintaining social distancing between individuals
9. Supporting individual staff and pupils at increased risk
10. Ensuring contingency planning