Parent presentations and engagement
We take every opportunity to gain feedback from parents to make it accessible and convenient to share views and ideas. Below is a list of events we carry out in school over the year for such opportunities.
- Bring Your Grown Up To School
- Parent Consultation
- Coffee Mornings
- Parent Meetings (E.g. Admissions, SATs meetings, Curriculum Meetings etc)
- Parent Showcases and workshops
- Parent Courses (E.g. ESOL, Money Matters, Strengthening Families, etc)
During the Covid-19 pandemic, the school will be holding parent workshops and coffee afternoons virtually.
Parent presentations/meetings via Zoom:
- Thursday 19th November 2020 13:00 to 14:00 'What we do in Reception'
- Thursday 26th November 2020 13:00 to 14:00 'Reading at home with your child'
- Thursday 10th December 2020 13:30 to 14:30 'All about phonics (KS1)'
- Thursday 7th January 2021 13:00 'Tell us what you think about the school lunches' meeting with The Pantry and parents-meeting will be rescheduled in February 2021
Invites will be sent to parents on the day of the presentations via zoom.
Please find presentations for parents below.